Dan Ariely visits the RSA to examine the mechanisms at work behind dishonest behaviour, and the implications this has for all aspects of our social and political lives.
Listen to the podcast of the full event including audience Q&A here.
Related Situationist posts:
- The Creative Situation of Cheating
- Stealing from the Blind
- Stop that Thief! (or not)
- Dan Ariely on Cheating
- The Death of Free Will and the Rise of Cheating
- Ugly See, Ugly Do
- When Thieves See Situation
- Cheating Doesn’t Pay . . . So Why So Much of it?
- Dr. Robert Trivers at Harvard Law – ThursdayBrain and Blame
- Whitey Bulger’s Situation
- Memory and Morality
- The Situation of Psychopaths