Every morning we wake up and regain consciousness — that is a marvelous fact — but what exactly is it that we regain? Neuroscientist Antonio Damasio uses this simple question to give us a glimpse into how our brains create our sense of self.
Related Situationist posts:
- John Bargh on Situational Behavioral Influences
- Social Psychology and the Unconscious: The Automaticity of Higher Processes,
- Situation of Consumption,
- The Color of Sex Appeal,
- The Primitive Appeal of The Color Red, and
- The (Unconscious) Situation of our Consciousness – Part I, Part II, Part III, & Part IV.