From TEDxMidAtlantic, 2011. Eldar Shafir is the William Stewart Tod Professor of Psychology and Public Affairs in the Department of Psychology and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. His research focuses on decision-making, and on issues related to behavioral economics, with an emphasis on empirical studies of how people make decisions in situations of conflict and uncertainty.
Related Situationist posts:
- The Situation of Poor Choices
- Rich Brains, Poor Brains?
- Poverty and Delinquency
- The Situational Consequences of Poverty on Brains
- Inequality and the Unequal Situation of Mental and Physical Health
- The Situation of Poor Education
- Consuming Merit, Gatekeeping, and Reproducing Wealth
- The Situation of I.Q.