The #1 Psychology Blog of 2012
Posted by The Situationist Staff on February 1, 2013
The broad field of psychology has numerous approaches, methods, and theories–some say as many of each as there are practitioners. There are numerous high quality blogs operated by psychology professionals from every facet of the field. This list consists of thirty of the most prominent blogs on the topics of psychology and the closely related field of neuroscience. The neuroscience blogs all have a psychology bent to them, explaining the relationship between the inner workings of the human brain as understood by neuroscience and how it relates to human action and thought.
Best Pscyhology and Neuroscience Blogs
1. The Situationist is a prominent social psychology blog in which the author[s] explore human social behavior, examining such phenomena as preferences, choice, and the human will. These choices are explored most often through thought experiments that consist of various situations and the the contributing factors to the choices made in those situations.
Highlight: Why Race May Influence Us Even When We “Know” It Doesn’t
Read about the other 29 blogs on the list here.
Related Situationist posts:
- 2011 SPSP Award Recipients (including Co-Founders of this Blog!)
- Harvard Law School Highlights The Situationist Blog
- Praise for The Situationist
- The Situationist Honored by SPSP
This entry was posted on February 1, 2013 at 12:06 am and is filed under Awards, Social Psychology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.