Dan Gilbert on the Situation of Happy
Posted by The Situationist Staff on September 7, 2011
Dan Gilbert, author of Stumbling on Happiness, challenges the idea that well be miserable if we dont get what we want. Our “psychological immune system” lets us feel truly happy even when things dont go as planned.
Related Situationist posts:
- The Psychological Situation of Climate Change
- Dan Gilbert on Why the Brain Scares Itself
- “Dan Gilbert To Speak at Harvard Law School,”
- “Dan Gilbert on the Situation of Our Decisions,”
- “Dan Gilbert on the Situation of Psychology,”
- “The Situation of Climate Change,”
- “The Heat is On,”
- “The Situation of Happiness,” and
- “Conversation with Dan Gilbert.”
This entry was posted on September 7, 2011 at 12:01 am and is filed under Emotions, Illusions, Life, Positive Psychology, Social Psychology, Uncategorized, Video. Tagged: Affective Forecasting, Dan Gilbert, Happiness, impact bias, synthetic happiness. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.