Sheena Iyengar on the Art of Choosing
Posted by The Situationist Staff on July 5, 2011
Situationist friend Sheena Iyengar studies how we make choices — and how we feel about the choices we make. At TEDGlobal, she talks about both trivial choices (Coke v. Pepsi) and profound ones, and shares her groundbreaking research that has uncovered some surprising attitudes about our decisions.
Relate Situationist posts:
- Renata Saleci on “The Paradox of Choice”
- “Sheena Iyengar on the Situation of Choice,”
- “Sheena Iyengar’s Situation and the Situation of Choosing,”
- “Sheena Iyengar on ‘The Multiple Choice Problem,’”
- “Can’t Get No Satisfaction!: The Law Student’s Job Hunt – Part II,”
- “Dan Gilbert on the Situation of Our Decisions,” and
- “Just Choose It! “
To review the hundreds of Situationist posts discussing the “Choice Myth” click here.,
This entry was posted on July 5, 2011 at 12:01 am and is filed under Choice Myth, Marketing, Social Psychology, Video. Tagged: Choice Myth, Sheena Iyengar, TED Talks, The Art of Choosing, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.