Vodpod videos no longer available.
In 2010, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announced the launch of the “Defending Childhood” initiative to help prevent children’s and young people’s exposure to violence, mitigate its effects and put an end to cycles of violence that undermine the public’s health. During this webcast, he described his vision for this initiative and its progress so far.
Related Situationist posts:
- 25 Million Years of Us vs. Them
- “Michael McCullough on the Situation of Revenge and Forgiveness,”
- The Power of Suggestion
- The Situation of Psychopaths
- The Situation of Hate Crimes
- Obesity and Bullying
- The Cruelty of Children
- Examining the Bullying Situation
- The Situation of Bullying
- The Situation of Gang Rape
- The Situation of Hazing, Torture, Gender, and Tears
- “New Study Looks at the Roots of Empathy,”
- “Jim Sidanius “Terror, Intergroup Violence, and the Law,”