Situationist friend, Daniel Gilbert, Professor of Psychology, describes the psychological impulses that make it difficult for humans to confront the threat of global warming.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Related Situationist posts:
- Dan Gilbert on Why the Brain Scares Itself
- “Dan Gilbert To Speak at Harvard Law School,”
- “Dan Gilbert on the Situation of Our Decisions,”
- “Dan Gilbert on the Situation of Psychology,”
- “The Situation of Climate Change,”
- “The Heat is On,”
- “The Situation of Happiness,” and
- “Conversation with Dan Gilbert.”