The Power of the Situation
Posted by The Situationist Staff on March 28, 2011
From Discovering Psychology:
This program explores psychologists’ attempts to understand human behavior within its broader social context. It also examines how beliefs and behavior can be influenced and manipulated by other people and subtle situational forces.
Related Situationist posts:
- “Video on the Original Milgram Experiment,”
- “The Situation of Stanley Milgram’s Obedience Experiments,”
- “Milgram Replicated on French TV – ‘The Game of Death’,”
- “A Shocking Situation,”
- “Zimbardo on Milgram and Obedience – Part I,”
- “The Case for Obedience,”
- “Replicating Milgram’s Obedience Experiment – Yet Again,”
- “Jonestown (The Situation of Evil) Revisited,”
- “Milgram Remake,” and
- “The Milgram Experiment Today?.”
This entry was posted on March 28, 2011 at 1:59 am and is filed under Classic Experiments, Morality, Social Psychology, Video. Tagged: Milgram, Phil Zimbardo, situation, Stanford Prison Experiment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.