The Conference on Law and Mind Science at Harvard Law School is this Saturday. To learn more or to register (at no cost), visit the conference website.
For a preview of topics to be discussed by our distinguished group of social psychologists, here is a schedule of their presentations:
• 10:20 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. : John Darley (Princeton University), “Justice as Intuitions”
• 10:55 a.m. – 11:25 a.m. : Jennifer Eberhardt (Stanford University), “Policing Racial Bias”
• 11:30 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. : Tom Tyler (New York University), “Strategies of Social Control: Motivating Rule Adherence in Organizational Settings”
• 1:35 p.m. – 2:05 p.m. : Lawrence Bobo (Stanford University), “Of Punitiveness and Prejudice: Racial Attitudes and the Popular Demand for Harsh Crime Policies”
• 2:10 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.: John Jost (New York University), “System Justification and the Law”
For more, please see the conference schedule.