Mikki Hebl on Interpersonal Discrimination
Posted by The Situationist Staff on December 16, 2013
Related Situationist posts:
- Judge Nancy Gertner on the Situation of Discrimination Claims
- Liability for Unconscious Discrimination?
- Krieger on the Situation of Discrimination in France
- What Are the Legal Implications of Implicit Biases?
- Colorblinded Wages – Abstract
- Firefighters and the Situation of “Merit”
- The Situation of Situation in Employment Discrimination Law – Abstract
This entry was posted on December 16, 2013 at 1:40 am and is filed under Implicit Associations, Law, Social Psychology, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.