The Drug War: A Psychological Problem-A Conversation with Carl Hart
Tuesday, March 12th, 12pm-1pm
Lunch talk featuring Dr. Carl Hart, Assistant Professor of Clinical Neuroscience in the Department of Psychiatry, an adjunct faculty member in the Department of Psychology at Columbia University, and author of the forthcoming book High Price. Dr. Hart was featured in the film “The House I Live In” where he discussed his research on the effects of meth on human subjects.
Non-pizza lunch served.
Related Situationist posts:
- Interview with Professor Robert MacCoun on Drug Policy
- Racial Stereotyping and Alcohol
- Andrew Papachristos Explains Why Criminals Obey the Law – Video
- The Situation of Criminality – Abstract
- The Situation of Willpower
- The Situation of Temptation
- The Situation of Perceived Intentionality
- The Sound Situation of Beer Drinkers
- Studying the Situation of Drinking among College Students