Lee Ross on the Power of Situation
Posted by The Situationist Staff on September 19, 2011
Related Situationist posts:
- David Vitter, Eliot Spitzer, John Edwards, Jon Ensign, Mark Sanford, Chris Lee, and Now Arnold Schwarzenegger and Anthony Weiner: The Disposition Is Weaker than the Situation
- The Situation of Perceived Intentionality
- Virtue Ethics and the Situationist Challenge
- Naïve Cynicism in Election 2008: Dispositionism v. Situationism?
- Conversation with Dan Gilbert
- Lee Ross on Naive Realism and Conflict Resolution
- I’m Objective, You’re Biased
- Deep Capture – Part VIII
- Situationist Theories of Hate – Part I
- “Situation” Trumps “Disposition”- Part II
- Person X Situation X System Dynamics
- Promoting Dispositionism through Entertainment – Part I
- and virtually any other Situationist post on this blog.
This entry was posted on September 19, 2011 at 12:01 am and is filed under Education, Social Psychology, Video. Tagged: fundamental attribution error, Lee Ross, situation, Situationist, Social Psychology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.