Sarah Haskins on “Ladyfriend” Stereotypes
Posted by The Situationist Staff on August 21, 2011
The best part about being a girl is your girlfriends. They keep you happy when you’re sad and make you laugh when you want to cry, and most importantly, tell you what to buy.
Related Situationist posts:
- Barbie Commercials Across the Decades and the Implications on Female Identity and Objectification
- The Gendered Situation of Math, Humanities, and Romance
- Sexism: The Worst Part Is Not Knowing
- Unlevel Playing Fields: From Baseball Diamonds to Emergency Rooms
- Susan Fiske on “Inclusive Leadership, Stereotyping and the Brain”
- Sexual Harassment at Wal-Mart?
- The Situation of Sexual Harassment
- Susan Fiske’s New Book
- Susan Fiske Discusses her Work on Different Types of Prejudices
- “The Situation of Objectification,”
- “Women’s Situational Bind,” and
- “You Shouldn’t Stereotype Stereotypes.”