Feminism in 1L Curriculum
Posted by The Situationist Staff on March 7, 2011
Looking for an opportunity to process and discuss your 1L experience? Curious about what a feminist analysis of the 1L curriculum might offer? Join [Situationist Contributor] Professor Jon Hanson and Lecturer Diane Rosenfeld of HLS and Professor Jenny Wriggins of the University of Maine for a panel on feminist perspectives of the 1L courses.
Today (Monday) in Pound 107. at noon. Lunch served.
* * *
Sample of elated Situationist posts:
- “Harvard Women’s Law Association Conference,”
- “The Gendered Situation of Recommendation Letters,”
- “The Double-Binded Situation of Even Women Lawyers,”
- “Examining the Gendered Situation of Harvard Business School,”
- “A Rose by any other Name Might Become a Judge,”
- “Not Just Whistling Vivaldi,”
- “The Nerdy, Gendered Situation of Computer Science,”
- “The Gendered Situation of Science & Math,” and
- “Women’s Situation in Economics.”